Monday, January 19, 2009

She's ALIVE!!!!

Hello! My name is Kendi Deal and I have not blogged for 6 months and 15 days.
I am ashamed and have on excuses. I thought I would be a better blogger but
obviously not.
SOOOOOOOOOOO..... here I go! Starting over and attempting to be a better blogger
in 2009!
Let's Catch up......
I am a Mom of 3, wife of 1, 2nd/3rd teacher of 8, b-team cheerleader sponsor, student council sponsor and I
do Parents as Teachers part time. That might shed some light on why I haven't blogged for so long.
The Deals' had a fairly quiet 2008. We went to The Great Wolf Lodge in Feb. The kids always enjoy swimming in the winter. We spent most of our summer at the pool and relaxing once summer school was over. Last fall was pretty busy for me because I had to go to training for PAT a couple of different times. One training was in St. Louis for a week and the other one was in Springfield for 2 days. I thought it was great but my kids and Jeremy didn't feel the same way. Life isn't the same when Dad is in charge.
The holidays were here before we knew it and we had a great Christmas. The kids got a Wii from Santa and that was a big hit. Jeremy and I spent New Years in St. Louis at a bed and breakfast. It was our 3rd Anniversary and our 1st time staying at a Bed and Breakfast. It was different. I don't know that we would do it again. We weren't used to not having a T.V. , radio, clock, shower and a bathtub at the foot of the bed. It was definitely an Anniversary that we will remember.
It is hard to believe that January is almost over. The years seem to go by much faster as I get older.
Well, Happy 2009 and I'll be talking to you sooner than you think.

1 comment:

Erica said...

So happy you're back!