Friday, July 4, 2008

Everyday is a gift!
There was a terrible accident in my neighborhood
yesterday afternoon. Three teenagers were driving what
appears to be over the speed limit and lost control and hit a tree.
Two of the teens died. One was 15 and the other was 18.
You know what they say about things happening alittle to close to home.
Well this was literaly to close to home for me because it was 3 houses down
from me. I pulled into my driveway to find my street closed and emergancy
vehicles lined up at the scene. A lady across the street was the first at the scene
and was pretty shaken.
My heart goes out to all the families. I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through
right now and for the rest of their lives.

If you are a reading my blog please take some time and say a prayer for these families as they go through this tragidy that none of us ever want to have to go through.
Also, let this remind us that everyday is a gift and we should not take the moments we have with our children forgranted. Tell them that you love them everyday and thank God for blessing you with a family.

No comments: