Monday, March 3, 2008

The Baby

This is Logan. He is the baby of the family.
He was the best baby in the world!!! Seriously!!!
I was amazed at how content he was with all the
caos in our house. Keep in mind we had a 10 year old,
a 14 month and a newborn.
Now I look back on those days and it is all a blur.
I mostly think about holding him for hours after supper.
I spoiled him I know but I needed that time for myself.
He was so little and life was so crazy. It was as if the whole world stopped when we were snuggling.
Logan is 4 now and he loves playing the drums and guitar, riding his dirt bike, golfing with Dad, playing basketball and baseball and hanging out with his much older cousins. He is extremely active but at the end of the day he still has time to snuggle with his Mom.

No comments: