Friday, February 29, 2008

The Oldest Child

This is Macy. She is 13 and in 8th Grade.
As a little girl she was very shy and reserved.
Her teachers would always comment on what
a good role model she was for her peers.
Last summer she became a teenager and
she entered into a new stage of her life.
Her teachers still say she is a good role model but now they comment on what a great sense of humor she has developed and the how compassionate she is in everything she does.
Macy is not a "groupie" or "click" type of girl.
She looks past the shell of people and into their soul.
She finds good qualities in everyone and that is why
she is so special.
Macy is my daughter and my teacher. My teacher of parenting, life,friendships, hope and growing up. There is no place I could go to learn the things I have learned from being her Mom.
She will always be my first love!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: